Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Back from vacation, laden with stuff

Sorry to have left this blog hanging so long, but I've been off celebrating my birthday in Hyannisport for a week, which was wonderful, but far too short.

While we were there, we found a really great stamping and scrapbooking store called Colorful Creations, which had the best selection of gorgeous papers and embellishments I've ever seen in one place. We went insane there, and should be posting the fruits of our labors very soon--we've got some really neat new ideas cooking, and we'd better start selling them soon to make back some of our splurging. :o)


One of my favorite new toys is the UTEE Melting Pot. You can embellish the hell out of pretty much everything with this thing, and I'm planning to make it a big part of our new line. Has anyone been using one of these? They're kind of exciting in their limitless...ness.

No comments: